Re: eCos on NEC MIPSVR4373 Evaluation Board

Ling Su wrote:

> > http://sourceware.cygnus.com/getstart.html
>
> There is something wrong with above link, I didn't get anything by clicking
> it. :)

That's what I get for writing stuff off the top of my head. It should be
http://sourceware.cygnus.com/ecos/getstart.html

> One thing I like to ask is, is the GNUPro tool kit is open source and free
> for downloading? If the answer is positive, could you let me know the place
> to download it for the most updated version?

The Red Hat GNUPro toolkit is not free for downloading. However the free
net GNU tools are. Of course, the free tools won't be the same level of
quality as GNUPro, nor is there any official support for them. But if you
want to use them, just follow the instructions in the above link.

Jifl