Re: port e-cos on an i386 PC target.

    Avinash> We are trying to port e-cos on an i386 PC target and
    Avinash> building a bootable floppy disk of it to start with.
    Avinash> We would like to know if anybody is working or if anybody
    Avinash> has already worked on this project.
    Avinash> We would surely benefit from his or her expereinces.

    Avinash> Thanking you in anticipation.

A port to the i386 PC target has already been contributed by Patrick
O'Grady and was incorporated into the 1.3.1 release. The target is
"pc". The relevant sources are in the directory
<repo>/packages/hal/i386/pc/v1_3_1, and there is more information in
the file doc/RELEASENOTES.txt.

Bart Veer // eCos net maintainer