New with ecos.

  I'm trying to use eCos in a chip called microPP (by
Telefonica I+D). It has an embedded ARM and has a JTAg
conection.
  I have worked with the software development tool by
ARM and I like the easyness of debugging embeddedICE.
  Any suggestion to use the "old" embeddedICE" with
gdb?
  Do I just have to type in gdb   target rdi
/dev/ttyS0?
  I have compiled gcc 2.95.2 and insight 4.95.2

  Thank you for your minutes, in a few weeks I will
start to work harder in eCos so I think that I will
participate actively in this forum.

Fdo:Rafael Rodríguez Velilla
Please don't write me to rrvelilla@mismail.com, you'd
better contact me at: