ARM under cygwin with cirrus board developpement

Good mornig,

A little salvation for all ecos developper, I make a developpement under ecos with the cirrus developpement board for EPxx
processor ARM, if any use the same and would collaborate, it's no problem for me, for echange ideas and experience, my
project is to build an board with USB and MP3 player with the little size possible, if any found this exciting, he is good
incoming.

best regards

charles-henri@prolectronic.com