Re: Flash Filesystem

Hi Ohlund, jens.ohlund@secrc.abb.se wrote: > I'm to make a small filesystem on flash on a AEB-1. > Since I've never ever written a filesystem I wonder lots of > things. I know what a filesystem is and how it works ina limited > meaning. > > Anybody got any documenation about how to do a filesystem on a > flash, I'd LOVE examples. > What to think about and so on. Everything. Here is a book about how to write embedded system: http://www.oreilly.com/catalog/embsys/ This book is including a sample FLASH driver's source (donot expect it too much, it's very simple. but it may useful to first step.) Those sample sources uploaded as follows: ftp://ftp.oreilly.com/pub/examples/nutshell/embedded_c/ I hope you will suceed. :-) Regards, -- KASHIWAYA Haruki Red Hat K.K.