FPU support for PowerPC ready.

Hello,

I believe I now have working FPU support implementation for PowerPC HAL. The
implementation is available as patch file against current anon cvs version of
eCos and is about 16K (gziped) because it also includes a test program. I'd
like the patch to be incorporated into the eCos. Now the question is: whom do
I send the patch?

BR,
Sergei.