Breakpoints

Lately when I download a file using Insight (by selecting the RUN icon) the
program will download and not stop at my break points.  I use File->Open to
bring up the image and source files.  I then set the break point in
cyg_user_start.  I hit the RUN icon to download the image and then it runs
without stopping at my break point.  Do you know what could cause this
behavior?

Thanks

winmail.dat