RE: Waitin Thread to finish

Yeap.. But the problem in that the code i will wait is already written and
not with eCos in mind...

> If you are looking for that type of over-featuredness like, say, from
> pthread_join(), then you could wait for the EL/IX work to be merged in
> soon[1].

Yes soon...

Anyway, in the thread structure, the handle is called unique_id. In what
extent is this id unique? Is it unique among existing task? Or unique among
all task that have ever been ? How is this handle allocated by eCos?

And how does the C API does the type conversion from cyg_handle_t to
Cyg_Thread class? What does occur if the C++ object is deleted when I call a
C API function that refer to the handle of the deleted object?

(Can "if(self==NULL)" do soemthing good?)

Thank You

A+

--
Fabrice Gautier