Re: Run Tests in NEC VR4373

> Look at the output produced.  Notably the breakpoint "cyg_test_init" it
> not being hit, and it should be hit since this is called before the test
> runs but after eCos initialization.  When a test is run in the config
> tool, 3 breakpoints are set on "cyg_test_init", "cyg_test_exit" and
> "cyg_assert_fail".
>
> I suggest you try and run the test manually with gdb (vr4300-elf-gdb)
> and find out where it falls over.  Can you run any code on your board?
>
> -- Alex

Hi, Alex,

I didn't run any code successfully from eCos test cases, but I ever run test
successfully with PMON.

I did run the test manually, and tried to figure out where it falls over.
Unfortunately when I want to list the source code, and the error message is
    "Cannot access memory at address 0x0"
I append some log file in the end.

I had a question on the board, I knew that there are some SIMM and DIMM
slots on the board, and some on board memory, too. Need I add some SDRAM or
SRAM on the board? or the on-board memory is enough?

Thanks!

Rgds,
-Ling

[sul@RACCOON examples/$]mips64vr4300-elf-gdb -nw hello.exe
GNU gdb 5.0
conditions.
This GDB was configured as
"--host=i686-pc-cygwin --target=mips64vr4300-elf"...
(gdb) set debug remote 0
(gdb) set remotebaud 38400
(gdb) target remote com1
Remote debugging using com1
0x80003a50 in ?? ()
(gdb) load
Start address 0x801000a4 , load size 30576
Transfer rate: 27178 bits/sec, 477 bytes/write.
(gdb) l