Re: Re: Fw: diag serial port and debug serial port conflict?

> Charles Feng wrote:
> > Jifl, do you have the plan to add ethernet debug support for vr4373
board?

> It's not yet part of our plans.

According to my understanding and examination on the new CVS, I think the
TCP/IP is not working on vrc4373  because of no low level EtherNet device
driver available. Is that correct? Therefore if I can build a working
version DEC ethernet chip driver, the TCP/IP and RedBoot will work on the
vrc4373, right?

Regards,
-Ling