RE: RE: how to run the program

Thank you so much!

Best help I've ever got. You saved me a lot of time.

I'm running Windows but your stuff works fine under Cygwin. Even if there is
no uuencode but I found one on the web.

My own program doesn't work but now I have something to start with on
Monday.

I'm just curious if this 'go c040' is the same for all applications or if I
have to change it when running an other programs.

/Andreas