Re: Assabet sources

"richard.panton" wrote:

> Whilst attempting to re-build the RedBoot ROM monitor for Assabet, I've
> found that the Assabet Flash device sources are missing. I've updated my
> sources via anoncvs, and browsed the CVS repository, but still no files
> under devs/flash/arm/assabet/current/src
>
> Are these files available, or are they being withheld for some reason?

It was a glitch in the process that generates the tree. I actually spotted
it before the commit on Friday, but by then we had introduced some rather
nasty incomplete changes to the internal tree that would have broken more
targets than that. I was hoping no-one would notice until today when I
could fix it :-).

If you can do without the flash package, just comment out the entry in
ecos.db for now. I'll be redoing the update later this afternoon.

Jifl
P.S. Say hi to Stef and tell him I want my video back ;)