A question on PCI device driver

Hi,

I am using the PCI device drive for NECvrc4373 board. Currently I met a simle question on the memory mapping. After I initialize the PCI bus, I find my PCI card. I allocate the memory space using cyg_pci_allocate_memory(), then I should can freely access the memory use the pointer provided by devinfo.base_maps[i], right? Unfortunately no matter I wrote what on this piece of memory, and I can read it back, but I can not capture any signal on the PCI bus, I think I didn't succeed in mapping the PCI bus.

The information I have for the PCI devinfo is
BAR[0], base_address[0] is 0xC000A0008, probed size is oxFFFF008, CPU addr (base_map) is 0x8000A000, when I try to write "(*(char *)0x8000A000C)", supposely from 0x8000A000 is the programm view of PCI memory, right? Why I can not access it then? Anyone have ever test the PCI driver in this way, please shed me some light.

Thanks in advance!

Best Regards,
-Ling