PPP?

Hi,

I'm a student working on the LAN Access Profile as specified by the
Bluetooth specification on my AEB-board.

Now when Bluetooth is up and running I need to add PPP on top of that, then
UDP/IP.

Bluetooth simulates a serial cable so I hope there shouldn't be that much to
change.

According to my understanding there is no PPP included in eCos yet, so my
question is:

Where to get it and if someone got any hints on where to start the porting?

I was thinking of using the TCP/IP stack included in eCos over PPP.

I don't think I need all the features shipped with the stack just UDP/IP.

Someone got any hints on what files I need and how to get the stack running
over PPP?

Any help would be appreciated,

Andreas