Re: Re: Problem on allocate PCI memory space...

Ling Su wrote:

> Could you please do me a favor? As you may know, I still have trouble to use
> my tool chain with "-O2" option. I believe Nick's point is correct, since
> the RAM startup code doesn't initlize the MMU. I have tried to include the
> hal_mmu_init in the RAM startup code, the progrem just hang somewhere, it is
> not so good to initialize the TLB twice, I guess. I think to rebuild the
> gdbstub will be a better solution, I hope I can have a optimized stub code,
> could you help me build me and send me a gzipped code privately? Thanks a
> lot!

First it would surely be better to rebuild the stubs without -O0 just to
see if it works. Is there any requirement for the stubs to be optimized? Do
they not fit otherwise?

Once we _know_ you have code that works, then you can send the patches, and
I'll gladly build you a new stub image in return :-).

Jifl