Re: download fail over I386 target

Hi alex:

    Thanks for your remind, now I could download the file to target and run
it. The problem is I make all file with floppy. So now I change my configure
as the stub template made from floppy and the defalt template made from RAM.
And now I could run and test. Thank you very much.

    But I still got problem with math package while I build default
template. And when I enable the serial port I also got make error for flow1.

    I just update all files from eCos's CVS, my system is window2000, I
build all tools chain from net. And the shell I used is as follow:
@/ $uname -a
CYGWIN_NT-5.0 HOME-ADON 1.1.2(0.21/3/2) 2000-06-06 22:20 i686 unknown
@/ $

So, could you hint me again????

Adon Chen