ecos cvs server bug??

Hi,

It seems there is a bug in the cvs server used by ecos.
When I want to diff recursively some directories, the filenames in the diff
output doesn't include the subdirectories name (and that make the output
unsuitable for patches).

I first thought this was a cvs client bug, and I found a record of this
fixed bug in the cvs homepage. The bug his said to have been fixed in cvs
1.10.3. And i was using cvs 1.10.5.

I tested my cvs client against another cvs server (the CVS cvs server to be
precise) and the diff output was correct so i suspect the bug is in the cvs
servers.

Does eCos ( or all Redhat) cvs server is older than 1.10.3 ?

As I suspect the cvs server is not only for eCos, can anybody at Redhat
forward this to the cvs administrator ?

I'm surprised that nobody ever noticed this problem, or am I the only one
who is trying to doing patches ???

(BTW the cvs version that come with redhat know is at least 1.10.7...)

Thanks

A+

--
Fabrice Gautier