RE: PCI into PC target

I already contributed a PCI support for PC (Indeed, I use PCI device wit
eCos), however, It was not very clean and maybe I contributed it directly to
the ecos mainteners and not in the list.
I have now a patch against the current cvs that i Can send.

Regards,

--
Fabrice Gautier
fabrice_gautier@sdesigns.com