MBX860 connect problem

Hello!
I have problem to connect to my target MBX860. I have installed my stub
into FLASH according to the eCos manual. I have checked that the
baudrate is correct, 38400. When I'm trying to connect to my target in
GDB or running the tests in eCos Config  I get the message packet error
continuing... three times ( I guess I'm not the first one).
After installing the stub into FLASH I have tried to boot using the
newly programmed stub. Is there any way to se if my target is alive or
COM1 using hyperterm? I'm using windows NT in combination with MBX860.

/Daniel Lind