IP stack problem

Hi,

I'm trying to run UDP and IP over PPP since I want to follow the LAN-profile
as specified by the Bluetooth specification. I have compiled the stack with
if_ppp.c.

I call ppp_attach (shouldn't this be done by the stack somewhere?) but I
think there is something more I have to do. How do I tell the stack that
there is a PPP-interface?

And how do I send UDP packets over it in the most simple way?

When I run for instance ping_test (just to see if I can send anything over
PPP)there is a problem in ip_output since there is nothing in the routing
table. What to do with the routing table? If I have to add a route how do I
add it?

Any answers appreciated.

/Andreas