Re: eCos 1.3.1 On Motorola FADS Board.

>>>>> "Sandeep" == Sandeep Rikhi <sr@cdotb.ernet.in> writes:

Sandeep> Hi Sir I have been using eCos 1.2.1 for ADSL Modem SW i'm
Sandeep> able to compile and run all my test programs

Sandeep> on the Motorola Fads board for MPC8XX using MPC 850SAR.  I'm
Sandeep> using SDS Debugger for HP Emulation Probe However, I'm also
Sandeep> trying to test the same programs with ecos 1.3.1 environment
Sandeep> (i.e compiling in eCos 1.3.1). Its getting compiled and
Sandeep> downloaded but gives a common error message "ITLB error
Sandeep> exception" for all the test programs when I try to execute.
Sandeep> if I try to trace the code, It is in the module
Sandeep> hal_variant_IRQ_init

I'd have a look at the hal_aux.c CYGARC_MEMDESC_TABLE and make sure it
maps the area the faulting instruction is trying to access.

Jesper