Re: regarding EP7211

I am using the 7212 board and Lauterbach's debugger.  Keep in mind that the
RAM based build does not initialize the MMU, so the stub is still necessary.
You will reset the board which executes the stub, which in turn initializes
the MMU.

If you later plan to build a ROM based program, the MMU configuration is in
the C run-time environment entry code.