Impossible question ;)

I know you'll all hate this, but can anyone lead me to
any information/experience they have on memory sizes
(minimum, maximum) required for eCos. Lets make the
assumption we are utilising some kernel services (for
example, semaphores, scheduling and whatever is
required to support these services) for a SPARC
processor.

Thanks for your time, feel free to flame away!
	Richard

=====
In this case, magically means "transparently doing something very complicated". You know the old saying - any technology sufficiently advanced is indistinguishable from a Perl script.