Re: ARM Multi-ICE support status

    Robert> Sorry if it's a bit off topic... can anyone tell me the
    Robert> latest on the GDB ARM Multi-ICE support status? I am very
    Robert> keen to use this!

This work depends on some header files etc. which belong to ARM. Red
Hat and ARM have been working together to get the relevant files
released under a license which is compatible with gdb's GPL. The exact
schedule is in ARM's hands, but I have been advised that it is
"imminent".

Bart Veer // eCos net maintainer