Re: CVS

"amassa@cts.com" wrote:

> This might not be the best list for this question, but since I was following
> the steps from the ecos site I thought I'd send the question to this mailing
> list as well.
>
> When I setup WinCVS to download the latest source using the command:
>
> cvs -d :pserver:anoncvs@anoncvs.cygnus.com:/cvs/ecos -z 9 co -P ecos
>
> It placed the code under C:\ecos, instead of where I created the directory
> on my D:\.  I did go under CvsAdmin->Preferences and set the home folder to
> the created folder on my D:\.  Is there somewhere else that I need to set
> the folder to download the code into?

This is definitely a WinCVS issue. The cvs client will just check stuff out
under the current directory. It is up to WinCVS to set that directory.
After a quick look on www.wincvs.org the answer appears to be to set it
from CVS Folders->Macros Folder->Change Root or from the binoculars icon on
the toolbar.

Perhaps it would be good for you to print out the documentation.

Jifl