Re: GDB Download on i386 target hangs

>If you are still having problems with other PCs, perhaps the next step
>is for me to send you an executable I built here, and seen whether
>that runs for you.

You wont belive it, my troubles disappeared. A friend emailed me a i386
ecos bootsector and it worked. hmm, then I tried to copy my own bootsector
on the floppy and it worked as well! The solution: I used another floppy.
My first floppy seems to be somewhat broken! I cannot imagine how this can
happen, but obviously, the floppydisk is damaged in that way, that ecos
with stubs can start and download an executable, but after this it crashes!
Lesson learned: never trust a floppy disk ;)

Thanks to Nick and Jesper for their help.