i386 FPU (was: RE: need help getting started with eCos for Intel 386EX!!)

About this code relating to the FPU, there is some kernel function call here
so Redboot won't compile - I had to remove that part.
Anyway is the FPU necessary ? I think some cpu (some arm) don't have FPU so
at least I think it should be an option.

Regards

--
Fabrice Gautier
fabrice_gautier@sdesigns.com