Re: How to include completed serial port support in default template for vrc4373 platform.

Ling> Thanks, Jesper, I have turned on the CYGPKG_IO_SERIAL_DEVICES
Ling> option, and tweak some configuration for my platform (vrc4373),
Ling> I can run several tests, but for "serial3, serial4, serial5", it
Ling> always complains "NOT APPLICABLE: No host side testing harness
Ling> detected" I don't quite understand what is "host side testing
Ling> harness", how could I make one? :-)

See the README in the io/serial tests directory.

Jesper