setting up RAM on AEB

Hi,

I have extended my AEB board to use more memory. It took I while to figure
out that whatever I set the values to in hal_platform_setup.h they will do
nothing, even if I comment the lines away nothing will happen.

I'm changing in the sources and doing make clean, compiling and then linking
with the new install-files.

To avoid collision with the AEB_BAD region I have to override its values in
BANK3 and define my new memory in this BANK to be able to test the memory.

My question is where, in which file, does eCos specify the size and location
of SRAM?

When expanding the memory I have to set which 'chip enable' pins the new
memory bank should use, I just can't find out where eCos specify this for
memory-BANK2 which is used by eCos, I have seen in memory that eCos sets
this to 0x900C, but where?

Thanks

Andreas