Information about - Atmel ARM7TDMI AT91 Board

Hello.

 I had completed building tools for i386 PC target under windows NT with
binutils-2.10,gcc
 2.95.2 and gdb 5.0. and had also applyed the patch ecos-gcc-2952.pat to
gcc.
 Everything is OK, that is, i´m able to create application and downloded it
to that target and run it.

 Now i want use new target that is Atmel ARM7TDMI AT91 Board.
 My question is: Can i use this target and do the same thing like i have
done with i386 PC target?

 In eCos configuration tool, there is ARM development board (PID) and i
don't know if it has any
 relation with the target that i want to use.

 In eCos documentation i saw this:
                eCos, CygMon and the GDB stubs all support the PID fitted
with both ARM7T and ARM9 daughterboards,
 and it seems to be related with the target that i have.

 Can somebody tell me if it is possible build tools for this target, Atmel
ARM7TDMI AT91 Board.
 and how can i do it or wich document should i seek information about.

					*       Portugal Telecom                     *
					*       Instituto de Telecomunicaçġes        *
					*       Aveiro  / Portugal                   *
					*       leandro@av.it.pt                     *