Re: Can't get 'info threads'

Dave,

Thanks for the reply.

As you had suggested, I tried creating new stub for EP7211 board.
I enabled option 'CYGDBG_HAL_DEBUG_GDB_THREAD_SUPPORT' (by assigning its
value as 1) in 'ecos.ecc' file that was generated by
running 'ecosconfig new edb7xxx stubs' . When I validated the file using
'ecosconfig check', it reports the following 2 conflicts.

$ ecosconfig check
Target: edb7xxx
Template: stubs
2 conflict(s):
CYGDBG_HAL_DEBUG_GDB_THREAD_SUPPORT:
  Requires constraint not satisfied: CYGDBG_KERNEL_DEBUG_GDB_THREAD_SUPPORT
CYGBLD_BUILD_GDB_STUBS:
  Requires constraint not satisfied: ! CYGDBG_HAL_DEBUG_GDB_THREAD_SUPPORT

It is dependent on 2 other options whose definition doesn't
appear in ecos.ecc anywhere.

Any help would be really appreciated.

Thanks,
Selva.