infinite loop of create a new thread

Hi;

I meet a strange problem during my porting ecos to another platform. If I
didn't use create a new  thread function in my  test, everything
seems well, but if I use this function, my new thread can't run, on the
other hand, the program jump to the init io device, and run in a circle
from init io device to cyg_start.
I am sure the kernel should be the same in porting ecos to another
platform, but when we create a new thread, maybe we use something which is
related to platform, and this cause my program not to work well.
Can someone give me some indications ? Many thanks!

Cosm Xue