Clarification

Hi,
  I am veerraju,working as software engineer in Teelcom field.
  What is the system call or API in ecos to get a character from keyboard?
  I used getchar() function but it is not working.
  So could any body help in this?

Thanks & Regards,
Y.VEERRAJU
Associate
Telecom Software Group
Cognizant Technology Solutions
Elnet Software City
Taramani
Chennai - 113.

Phone : +91-44-254 1281 Extn: 4508 (Office)
	+91-44-483 4787 (Residence)
Fax	: +91-44-254 1282
Email : vyeludut@chn.cts-corp.com
http://www.cognizant.com/

This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are for the sole use
of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information.
If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply e-mail and
destroy all copies of the original message. Any unauthorised review, use, disclosure,
dissemination, forwarding, printing or copying of this email or any action taken in
reliance on this e-mail is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful.

		Visit us at http://www.cognizant.com