Re: Virus alert

>3) we will be instituting measures to ban most/all attachments in
>    the future. The details are still to be decided since on very
>    rare occasions attachments can be useful, but obviously we

Hi Bart,

In general, almost anything that is going to be useful is going to be text
(source, compiler outputs, etc), which can nicely be inlined in the email.
Banning attachments altogether will not be a serious problem, I think - I
certainly vote for it.

PS: ARGH! My DSL provider's SMTP gateway is in ORBS :(