RE: Re: Ctrl-C interrupt problem.

You're right, this is slow as hell....

> This needs to be fixed with a flush of the output stream prior
> to continuing or stepping the target. Its not clear to me right
> now how this can be done.

I think the logical way should be to remove the ACK thing from the GDB
protocol when the transport protocol is reliable and already have an ACK
thing as TCP.

However that would not be a minor change.

Another way would be to add a flush function in the interface functions. As
a new function entry like read or write, or as an command entry for the ctrl
function.

--
Fabrice Gautier
fabrice_gautier@sdesigns.com