Re: Redboot for Assabet goes silent

>>  And it did fix it for me too. Downloading over a serial works now,
>> but during download a NAK for each packet is returned. sx resends
>> it and then the packet is accepted. That makes the download very
>> slow, but having a slow download is much better than having no
>> download at all :-)

Gary> I'm glad it fixed it for you.

Gary> As for the NAK problem, what is your host computer?  Have you
Gary> tried using Ymodem?  I've tried this with both Linux and Windows
Gary> hosts and I get pretty good performance, without any extra NAKs.

Is there only one flavor of assabet boards? I ask because I also had a
NAK-for-every-packet problem, and it was basically due to the target
CPU being too slow.

Jesper