Re: a qustion about measure real-time interrupt latency

xuas wrote:

> I cant understand something about isr doing.
> can someone help me ?
>
> what is mean measure real-time interrupt latency?
> what is aim?

It's there purely to, um...,  measure the latency. It's purely for
information purposes that's all. The kernel tm_basic test takes advantage
of it for example... if you enable this option, it will report the
interrupt (and DSR if also enabled) latency for the clock interrupt and
tell you what it is, purely for your information.

Jifl