Re: A question about printf

Hi Jonathan,

> > printf("** Found logical block %d at physical block %d ",i, k);
> >
> > Looks like a buffering issue of some kind perhaps, try adding \n to the end
>
>This is completely correct for line-buffered output and is mandated by the
>ISO C standard. There is no bug in this case.

Well, please note that I didn't call it a bug, I called it an issue (or
perhaps "behavior") and although I didn't realize it was part of ISO, I
have dealt with the issue before and so it didn't bother me. In my case
anyway it was only exposed by an outright bug in my code :)

=== Lewin A.R.W. Edwards (Embedded Engineer)
Work: http://www.digi-frame.com/
Personal: http://www.zws.com/ and http://www.larwe.com/