Re: hal_default_isr undefined

>>>>> "Jonathan" == Jonathan Larmour <jlarmour@redhat.com> writes:
Jonathan> You're right. I suppose the issue is that all the ARM
Jonathan> platforms in eCos support virtual vectors now, so there's no
Jonathan> need to support ones that don't, in theory. Perhaps it would

Indeed. In the MIPS HAL we have appropriate cruft in place to support
both.

I hope to get rid of all such cruft as we get all targets converted to
use virtual vectors.

Grant, did I see you mention RedBoot support on your target? You'll
need virtual vectors for that to happen. Just a forewarning :)

Jesper