Re: Configuration Tool problem

H Xavier,

It could be a Windows 98-related problem, unfortunately; we don't currently
test the configuration tool (or eCos distribution) under Windows 98, since
there has been no client demand as yet. If you can find a WinNT machine to
try it on, and it works OK there, then it might narrow it down to a problem
with Win98. Meanwhile perhaps someone else might have a better idea whether
or not there's a problem with the CDL code itself.

Regards,

Julian

--
Red Hat UK Ltd, Unit 200 Rustat House, 62 Clifton Road, Cambridge, UK. CB1
7EG Tel: +44 (1223) 271063