Re: PowerPC, cyg_thread_delay

[please remember to CC the mailing list in the future]

Yuzo> I really thank you for your quick adivse.  I am suprised for
Yuzo> this quick response, indeed.  Actually, I did not progress for
Yuzo> this whole week and I was just about to throw away this
Yuzo> development.  This quick response is a great help to me.

Yuzo> After I work through, I report the result.

Yuzo> By the way, I am using VisonProbe(ICE), RAM base and I set
Yuzo> Vector routines copied to 0x00000000, instead of 0xFFF00000,
Yuzo> where ROM vectors are supposed to be in default ROM mode.

Make sure the option CYGHWR_HAL_POWERPC_NEED_VECTORS is set in that
case. And that CYGHWR_HAL_POWERPC_VECTOR_BASE gets the proper value.

You should also enable CYGDBG_HAL_DEBUG_GDB_INCLUDE_STUBS since it
results in some code which handle exceptions so that you can see them.

Jesper