RE: help on aeb-1

[please remember to CC the mailing list]

Natarajan,> Hi Jesper, I am using Hyperterminal as the terminal
Natarajan,> emulator for downloading the gdb stub to AEB-1 board. U
Natarajan,> mentioned not to use x/y/z modem or kermit protocol.but
Natarajan,> only those protocols are available in hyperterminal..there
Natarajan,> is no other protocol available in hyperterminal..  ecos
Natarajan,> documentation specifies to use hyperterminal..

Surely there's an ASCII upload command?!

I don't know hyperterm, so I can't really help you.

Jesper