running test on a EP7211 dev board

Hi,

I'm having some problems running the test programs on a Cirrus Logic EP7211
dev board through the Configuration tool.

The platform is cygwin - NT. I recompiled everything from the cvs and
installed the new cygmon stub.

I am able to run the tests using arm-elf-gdb -nw <testprogram> but whenever
I select the same program to run under the Configuration tool the output
always says,

Failed to run "" - The system cannot find the file specified.

I must be missing something minor but can anyone shed some light on this?

Thanks,
Wilson Kwan