ecos aclocal.m4 vs acinclude.m4

I tried to improve the tcl detection in aclocal.m4, but now
notice (duh, I new this came...) that the exact same code was run
again in infra and some other place.

Now, where should I put it? THis is a case of code duplication,
since these aclocal.m4 files are not so much different. There
should be some include stuff there, anyway. Or is there some
reason it is not?

If I finished this (mini-)patch, whome should I send this to?