eCos PID ROM/RAM

I created a ROMRAM config for my PID which copies my ROM image down to RAM
and jumps to it ... it does the copy in PLATFORM_SETUP1 Macro, after
enabling the RAM, I've also used the PID RAM linker files for the ROMRAM
setup and added defined(ROMRAM) where I thought was necessary, however
I've hit a problem with the booting of the ROM, because I've used RAM
linked scripts (which is correct because it is running out of RAM), the
reset_vector is incorrect it is at 0x8044, so I am hexediting the produced
image to make the reset_vector 0x04000044, where the ROM is,

How to other platforms handle this problem? or do they do some MMU pokery
to get around it? also I have a ldr pc,0x8074 in my code to jump to RAM,
this is something I don't like anyone got a better way for me to jump to
the RAM image once it is copied?

I'll submit the patches back if I get them cleaned up a bit... (they
should be small enough to not need copyright assignment, and most of the
code is RH's anyways :-)

dave.

--
      David Airlie, Software Engineer, Parthus Technologies plc.,
       Mary Rosse Centre, National Tech Park, Limerick, Ireland.