Re: LCD on EP7211

Hi Lewin,

Thanks for the hints and code sample.

> For interest's sake, try doing memcmp(0, 0xc0000000, 0x60). If these bytes
> are all the same then my theory is right about mem being mirrored.

I tried the memcmp and the memory is different, so its not mapped to the
vector table.

After doing a complete rebuild of the cygmon stub and default config I was
able to get the clear screen to work periodically. But now things seems to
not be working once again. The sample program is so simple that I cannot
understand what is wrong. I've attached my code and makefile if you would
like to give it a try. It seems to never get to line 67 in lcd_test.c. Your
GDI_Screen_On() function seems to work perfectly but when I call lcd_clear()
to clear the screen sometimes it works for a while and sometimes it just
hangs. Any ideas?

Thanks for the help...
Wilson

lcdtest.ZIP