configtool 1.3.1.2 not working?

To see what's going on in the world of networking, I downloaded the latest
CVS of eCos the other day, and the latest configtool. All seems fine (and
it seems to be more stable than the 1.3.1 tool) _except_ that I can't build
from within the config tool. The application just hangs when I select Build
- Library (no errors).

I tried going back to the old 1.3.1 repository and that also fails in the
same way, so it's definitely a problem in the config tool.
=== Lewin A.R.W. Edwards (Embedded Engineer)
Work: http://www.digi-frame.com/
Personal: http://www.zws.com/ and http://www.larwe.com/

"Und setzet ihr nicht das Leben ein,
Nie wird euch das Leben gewonnen sein."