Re: ARM Thumb - not working under Linux either

Hi Bart,

>change to gcc (January 21st according to gcc.gnu.org) affecting the
>way that the header file dependency information is generated. The new
>format is incompatible with the current eCos build system: it should
>not prevent the initial build of eCos itself, but it would prevent
>subsequent rebuilds and it might also prevent building of test cases.

This isn't a big problem to me, but thanks for the heads-up. Some odd
behaviors with the Windows tools have led me to routinely delete
_everything_ and rebuild from scratch whenever I change any options.

(And compiling eCos is _so_ much faster under Linux vs Cygwin that this
process is zero hassle anyway. I thought it had failed the first time I
tried it, because it was over so quickly).

=== Lewin A.R.W. Edwards (Embedded Engineer)
Work: http://www.digi-frame.com/
Personal: http://www.zws.com/ and http://www.larwe.com/

"Und setzet ihr nicht das Leben ein,
Nie wird euch das Leben gewonnen sein."