Hi all,

I am trying to load a program into SRAM with Multi-ICE
on a custom board designed around Samsung's S3C3410x
(an ARM7TDMI-based chip). The board has flash, but it
is blank, which is why I'm trying to load programs
into SRAM.

In the appropriate registers (BANKCON0 and BANKCON1),
I've set flash to be bank 0 from 0x80000 to 0x480000,
and I've set SRAM to be bank 1 from 0x0 to 0x80000.
I've enabled chip select 1, byte enable, and write
enable. I've linked my program with armlink to have an
ro-base of 0x0, so the entry point will be in SRAM.

However, when I try to load the program into SRAM
using ARM's Debugger, the image does not appear in any
of the memory locations assigned to SRAM. Does anyone
have any suggestions?

Thanks,
Paul