Re: RE: New to multi/embeddedICE

> A possible workaround for now is to use the latest version of the ARM
> debugger. I have been told that with some (somewhat harsh) limitations, the
> ARM debugger can debug the elf images produced by gcc 2.95.2 and binutils
> 2.10.

I think by harsh you mean it can debug elf images without debugging
information .. I've managed this on occasion with the 2.51 tools, using
stripped binaries .. which is not a method of debugging I would recommend
to anyone ...

I bought a Jeeni, an although not the best (still haven't got it to figure
out eCos threads), it has helped in a lot of cases ...

Dave.

--
      David Airlie, Software Engineer, Parthus Technologies plc.,
       Mary Rosse Centre, National Tech Park, Limerick, Ireland.